About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Wednesday 22 June 2011

In our lesson on Monday we were given two cards each and my task was to find an example of a black and white music video as well as a music video which has a narrative.

Here is my example of a black and white music video featuring Beyoncé and her song Diva..



Beyonce tends to like the black and white effect as she also uses it for her Single Ladies music Video...



Here is my example of a music video with a narrative, it's the famous Thriller by Michael Jackson..

No comments:

Post a Comment