About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Thursday 8 September 2011




Good Points:
I love the big beautiful locations, and her unusual yet stunning outfits. I also like the mix of coloured shots and black and white shots, it gives it more variety and makes it more interesting to watch.

Bad Points:
We were put off of the fact that we would need a male character and we didn't want to have to rely on other people to be available for when we need to film.



Good Points:
It's a nice song, tells a story through the lyrics, liked the wind effect and the location of the house with all the sheets draped and blowing around. Also like the shots when she's under a piece of material, something we could easily do in our music video.

Bad Points:
Nothing really happens, there aren't many effects and the colour is quite dull throughout.



Good Points: I love this music video, I think the locations are really beautiful, the light blue sky, the big red tree, the hotel room right by the sea etc. I loved how the light pastel colours contrast really nicely with her bright red hair it makes her stand out and makes sure that the focus is on her. I also like the moment when she is lying on the bed and slowly she gets further away from the guy, this looked really effective and went well with the lyrics 'distance between us'.

Bad Points: This would be a hard song choice for us as we would again need a male character at some point and obviously a big king size bed, preferably somewhere that looked like California since that is the point of the song. Its also slow and so less will be happening meaning that the location and costume has to be extra special otherwise it'll get boring to watch. Obviously we are limited with what we have available to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment