About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Possible location..

In yesterdays lesson me and Beste started talking about ideas for exciting locations and we've decided that we really like the idea of filming at Southend beach and possibly on the rides in the theme park. We also discused the weather and we said that we'd go no matter what the weather, because even if it's raining we'd still get some great footage, rain would actually be quite effective.





I also really liked the idea of filming on the peer, I think we could get some really lovely shots.



We started coming up with lots of ideas for shots which we could get from the beach. When I was on holiday I drew a heart in the sand and I suddenly had an idea that we could film the heart being washed away by the sea since our song is about 'break up', and so I told Beste my idea and she really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment