About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Friday 2 December 2011

Here are some pictures of our storyboard which we have finally managed to complete..





 


Etc etc...

Last year we didn't spend as much time creating a story board, we just wrote a list rather than writing in details such as the location. Obviously this year it was even more important to create a detailed storyboard, breaking it up shot by shot, as we have to make sure everything fits in time with the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment