About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Monday 21 November 2011

Last night I watched a film called Easy A, and Aly Michalka, one of the singers from our music video, happened to star in it. I was really shocked to see her as an actress as i only ever knew her as a singer. I thought it was a really good film, it had a lot of famous people in it including Lisa Kudrow (pheobe from Friends) Amanda Bynes, Emma Stone etc.

Here is a trailer from the film..



Here is a scene with Aly Michalka..



It had some really humorous moments throughout the film, which added to the chick flick comedy genre..here is a short clip from YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment