About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Sunday 29 April 2012

Closing post

I almost feel quite sad that this is my last ever media blog post. I have really loved these past two years making lots of creative work and learning new skills both using the equipment and editing. This year especially, I feel I have really progessed in my work. I am a real perfectionist, always trying my best in everything I do which is good because you do have to be quite fussy when it comes to media. Everything has to look good! This year I have not only developed more skills, challenging myself using new media technologies such as prezi, but I have also devloped my skills using other software seperate for imovie, mostly Photoshop. This is because I have used it a great deal in order to design my digipak and magazine advert. Although it was challenging for me to get my head around all the different tools, I feel that after watching many tutorials and experimenting on my own, I can now confidently use photoshop! Media has become a big part of my life and I feel that I definately will continue to use the skills I have developed, making my own little video's with friends and family. I hope you have enjoyed looking through my work, I am really proud of what we have achived! I still haven't let any of my friends and family see our final music video, I'm waiting for the premier which were holding at school! Hopefully everyone will like it just as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment