About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Monday 14 November 2011

Lately me and beste have been working really hard towards our storyboard, thinking up new ideas which have inspired us to get going and start filming. We have been looking on www.weheartit.com for inspiring images and have found a few which gave us ideas for shots which we'd like to include at some point.

Here is one which we thought would work well with our music video seen as it is about love making it relevant..(we'll try it and see if it works)




No comments:

Post a Comment