About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Saturday 11 February 2012

In yesterday's lesson Beste and I continued editing our footage together and also decided to go outside and get one more shot. Luckily we still had snow outside and were able to get this one shot with no problem. I made the word LOVE out of twigs in the snow while Beste filmed. I then dropped snow on top of the word which destroyed it. We decided to do this as the shot before is of me throwing a snowball towards the camera. Now it looks like it was the snow ball I threw which destroyed the word.

Here is our third draft with this small change..

No comments:

Post a Comment