About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Thursday 16 February 2012

Today me and Beste spent the whole day filming. We haven't yet managed to get down to Southend however we have set aside Monday for my parents to take us down there. We hopefully managed to film everything else in which we needed to, making the most out of our day. I set up some of my dads music equipment so that we could film the bridge in our song. I spent quite some time practising lip syncing this part as it is sung very quickly! We tried our best to get a number of different shot types, for example a close up of the microphones and the mixers. We then moved on to film the third and fourth verses of our song. We had to improvise my verse as we had previously planned to film it in the forest, however we filmed outside in the snow with trees already so we decided to scrap that idea and make the most out of what we had at my house. Luckily I have a balcony and so I suggested that it would be nice to get some shots of me up there staring out into the distance. Whilst I was up there I noticed that the sky looked really pretty, with the clouds reflecting pink and orange. Beste passed me up the camera and I managed to get a nice shot, slowly zooming into the pastel coloured sky, perhaps an ending to our song. It was a very long day of filming, we started at around 12 and finished at roughly 7, however we feel it was a very productive day, and we are excited to start editing the new footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment