About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Wednesday 22 February 2012

On Monday me and Beste made our way down to Southend. Firstly we spent the morning uploading all our previous footage and we then headed into town to buy our balloons.

When we finally arrived in Southend, we put on our wellies and set up all the equipment on the beach, witht he peer and sea in the background. We decided to begin with filming the balloon shots in order to get them out of the way. We bought 8 ballons so that we could at least do two takes, releasing 4 each time. The first time we did it we set up the camera and released the balloons. The second time, we filmed the balloons going up into the sky, these shots will be played on the lyrics 'don't let me go, coz without me you know your lost..'. We also did some other shots for example a long shot of us running along the beach with balloons as well as some shots of us lip syncing the chorus.

We then moved on to film my verse, the third verse 'we got along'. For this we used my bubble machine, as we felt that they would look pretty floating around me whilst I sang sitting on the sand. We then went off and began getting as many different shots as possible, splashing in the sea, some stop animation shots writing in the sand, the heart being washed away by the sea, shots of us looking out at the sea, panning shots of the funfair (even though it was sadly closed) and in the arcades, and also on the peer with a sunset background, which looks really effective as there is no one else around. We also found a large fountain area which we took advantage of and got some quite fun footage, although we did get fairly soaked!

We are both really excited to spend the rest of our time editing now that we have all our footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment