About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Sunday 5 February 2012

Today me and Beste spent the day filming. We filmed our petal location and also took the camera out in the snow to get some footage for our chorus. I set the camera up and sprinkled petals in Beste's hair, we were really happy that we decided to get real dried petals rather than using material ones as we felt they looked more professional. When filming Beste, I decided to use a number of different camera angles such as a close up of her hand scrunching up the petals, so that when editing we could chop and change to different shots on the beat of the music making it more interesting to watch. We then made our way outside to get some more footage making the most out of the snow. We both wore our fur coats so that we would match but also because they are quite quirky and bold. We managed to set up the camera on the tripod so that we could both be in it. At some points I filmed Beste and at other times we swapped and she filmed me. We will be uploading what we have done so far very soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment