About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Today me and Beste spent the morning editing our music video footage. We managed to piece everything together fitting it in time with the music. Watching it back I have noticed that the lip syncing needs adjusting in some places however here is our fifth draft showing what we managed to do today. We also edited the bridge section in the song which we are really happy with, although we would like to get some feedback from the class and our teacher to see whether we can make improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment