About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Monday 5 March 2012

Today me and Beste spent the whole day editing our footage. We are so happy with what we've done so far, we had lots of different shots to work with which made it a lot easier. We have decided to stick with our original plan of using one location per chorus in order to show the passing of time through the seasons. We edited in all of our Southend footage which is seen in the first chorus. We've created freeze frames for some of our establishing shots, for example we use one when showing the fairground as we wanted it to be a still shot. We were also really pleased with how we timed certain shots to fit with the music, for example the panning shot of Beste playing on the arcade machine, as she runs her hands over the buttons, we hear the drums play in the song. When showing some of our friends they pointed this bit out as a particular favourite.

Here is our fourth draft, we have now finished the Southend section although we may want to tweek a few bits. The rest of the footage after this is not yet in time with the song however we are planning to meet on wednesday to continue editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment