About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Sunday 29 January 2012

Today we have spent the lesson planning when we are going to film next and organising everything we will need. We have decided to film our petal location as we have ordered the petals off of Ebay and they should have arrived by then. The forecast also tells us that there are chances of snow, which we are excited about as this would be a great oppertunity to get some great footage.

Here is a Youtube clip of the rose petal dream from American Beauty as this also inspired our idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment