About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Monday 11 July 2011

In today's lesson Beste showed us some of the research she had done for our music video and we all particularly liked the song Potential Breakup by Aly and Aj. There are again two female singers and we have already come up with some exciting, creative ideas which we would do if we were to choose this as our final song.



We also spent our time practising to lip sync for our prelim music video of Smile. We had fun experimenting with different shots and then after importing the clips from the flip camera we edited on iMovie, which helped us to practise fitting the clips to the beat of the music for when we have to do it for the real thing. Practice makes perfect!



We then made another video using the Apple Mac web cam again to help us both practice lip syncing as we are both planning on being in the real music video that we will eventually make.

No comments:

Post a Comment