About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Friday 1 July 2011

Today we were given quite a big task as a group in order to help us practice filming and editing a music video. We were to choose a music video which we'd be able to copy and make our own version of, looking at the first 30 seconds or so from it. We spent quite some time choosing one from YouTube which we felt wouldn't be massively difficult to replicate. We eventually decided to choose Lilly Allen's song Smile and we cant wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment