About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Today Beste and I spent our evening filming in order to create our prelim video. We organised our camera equipment, props and costume, managing to do some shopping earlier in the day for the food in the video and also for some jewellery and clothes so that Beste could look as similar to Lily Allen as possible. We also had to make sure that Beste's boyfriend was available as we needed a male character to be in two of our shots. When we eventually got around to filming we found that our story board was very helpful, however we also watched the original version on YouTube over and over, shot by shot in order to make ours as similar as possible. We not only got all the footage we needed but also had lots of fun, especially finishing off all the leftover food!

No comments:

Post a Comment