About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Sunday 17 July 2011

Recently me and Beste have been discussing some creative, fun ideas that we'd like to include in our music video. We researched our ideas on YouTube in order to find examples and to help us work out how we'd put these ideas into action. I came up with the idea of perhaps having a pillow fight and having feathers flying everywhere and Beste really liked the idea of filming underneath sheets which we'd drape around the room. The videos below are examples of these ideas as sometimes it's difficult to picture what we actually mean..



No comments:

Post a Comment