About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Friday 15 July 2011

Last night I went to the cinema to watch Bridesmaids a 2011 American comedy written by Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo, directed by Paul Feig and produced by Judd Apatow, Barry Mendel, and Clayton Townsend. The plot centers on Annie (Wiig) and her experiences as maid of honor in Lillian's (Maya Rudolph) wedding. I really enjoyed the film, it just goes to show that not all chick flicks are bad, this one definitely had me in stiches. I loved it and have recommended it to all of my friends!






My favourite character in the film was Megan played by the talented Melissa McCarthy. She was hilarious, the film wouldn't have been the same without her silly, tomboyish character.




I also liked the fact that the cast were not well known actors as sometimes when they are famous it takes the realism and comedy away from the film. I thought they were all really talented actresses, everything seemed natural, it wasn't slapstick humour, it was funny because it was real humour, in the sense that we can all relate to it, it just seemed to come naturally as if it wasn't scripted.

No comments:

Post a Comment