About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Sunday 22 January 2012

In order to come up with our track list me and best each came up with a list of 12 songs and from these we picked our favourites..

Here was Beste's list..


Live Laugh Love
Dear karma
Keep on wondering
Like the rest
Those were yesterdays feelings
Today's your day
What we love
Just wanna have fun
Only a matter of  time
We're young, wild & free
I'm done, have fun
Dream big
Nothing to lose
Come alive in the night time
Born to love



And here is our final list displayed on our digipak..


The Potential Breakup Song
Smile For Me
Stay Away Cupid
That was Yesterday
Dear Karma
Young Wild & Free
You're the Sun on a Cloudy Day
Live Laugh Love
Green Eye Envy
Watched Me Walk Away
Cross Your Heart
Born to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment