About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Sunday 1 January 2012

Tomorrow me and Beste have arranged to get together and film. We want to try and film our animation and so have both designed a logo so that we can then choose which we like best. This will obviously be the logo which we will use on our digipaks. I really like Beste's logo which she made on photo shop, it suits our electo pop genre and youthful feminine style in which we are hoping to achieve in our music video. As I do not have Photoshop my logo is quite simple, having used Microsoft word, however I decided that I should still try to make something so that we can have the choice. I went with the whole love story theme by using the small silhouettes of cupid as well as the small entwined red love hearts. Its very basic, here it is..


This one below is Beste's design which I really like..

No comments:

Post a Comment