About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Monday 9 January 2012

Today me and beste have been working very hard on our music video. We managed to edit some footage on imovie for the opening of our music video. We also managed to film some footage of the phone which we see when the lyrics say 'for you to call back'. We wanted to make this shot a bit more interesting and so we decided to zoom out beginning the shot very close on the phone creating a blurry effect which was intentional.

We have also managed to schedule one more days to film and also take pictures for our digipaks. We are hoping to do this on Friday the 13th. Unlucky for some hopefully not us!

Here is a small video put together showing you our work..

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Loving your outtakes! Well done to you both - good use of your time Monday lunchtime. Keep up the good work Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete