About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Our Final Draft

Monday 16 January 2012

Today me and Beste spent the lesson in the photography room setting up and taking pictures for our digipaks. We tried many different poses and had lots fun taking the pictures. We set up a white back ground and the photography lighting equipment so that we could get clear and professional looking photos. Having previously planned our outfits made everything flow smoothly and we managed to eventually get some good pictures. I have already started planning my digipak, coming up with a list of song titles which will be placed on the back,  as well as planning where certain images will appear (which will be posted at a later date). Here is the template which is going to help me create my design..

No comments:

Post a Comment